Krell Duo 300 compared to Evo 302e or 402e?

Hi I am looking for an amp to power some Revel Salon 2s and wondering about these amps. From all I can read it seems that the 302e or 402e would be a good amp for the Salon 2s but the new Duo 300 with it's cooler running demeanor is definitely appealing. I am wondering if anyone out there has compared these or owned both and can shed some light on this?
128x128ejlif
I don't know how a 20 amp circuit would work. My monos are on separate dedicated 30 amp 240V circuits.

I'm also guessing that an amplifier's peak output is based in part upon the capacitors' ability to store electrical energy, but I am no electrical engineer...

I have the Krell Vanguard and my fans did go off in the summer but it's been all quiet ever since. It's smooth and very open sounding. The new Vanguard kind of reminds me of the Sim Audio I7 but less clinical sounding probably due to the class A design. They both have a lot of steps with the volume control.
If you like the Krell sound the new gear doesn't disappoint. Looks are just OK.
Thankyou Gold for your response here, the new krell equipment is still getting circulated to the users to give their opinions on the forum sites, give us more when you can, cheers.