Polarity between amps

First time question and is probably a basic 101 for many. My EE tube pre amp inverts polarity, my new Consonance M400 mono blocks do not to my knowledge. Should my red speaker lead be plugged into the black negative out of the amp and also run into the black lead of the speaker and not to complicate but they are bi-wired speakers, do I also reverse the other leads at the speaker end also. Appreciate any feedback. Thanks.
Danham
danham
Post removed 
The EE has a push button on the front panel for phase . Just press it in and it turns red. You should not have to reverse speaker cables .

Scratch that . I just reread your post for the EE pre . The dac has the polarity button . So yes just reverse the positive and negative on your speakers .
Thanks for the responses. I wanted to make sure nothing would be damaged with my experimentation. I didn't hear enough of a difference to feel it was material. Tubes are new for me so now I'll trying rolling them for a change.Dan
Elizabeth is so correct. No recordings are going to be "in phase or reverse phase". As soon as there is more than one mic phase is gone. As soon as something is eq's phase is all over the place. And for the folks that think their precious audiophile recordings are not eq'd, nearly all are at least one point.

All that matters is that your speakers are in phase with each other.
Recordings that are out of absolute polarity sound thin, undynamic, unengaging and bass shy. About half of all recordings are out of absolute polarity. I know what you're thinking, "they all sound great to me!" :-)