Manley Snapper Mono's ur thoughts - PLEASE :

Today I just Sold My New Decware Zen TorII MK4 Tube amp and just purchased a set of Manley Labs Snapper Mono Blocks. Any one hear/use/own/know anything about these? I will be using them with Electrostatic Speakers, Martinlogan Spires and I would love any basic thoughts/Feedback about these. I have never heard them and going on my gut/faith in the brand based on what I have read and my love for the Manley 35 Watt mono's I own. Thank you very much for your time ...
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
How old are they? Condition? Asking price? Tube complement?
Where are you located?
Thanks.
The amps were purchased new in late 2006. They are in excellent condition; were retubed about a year and a half ago with EH6CA7 power tubes, Sylvania Gold Brand Gold pin 6201 tubes, and Sylvania 12BH7 tubes. Asking price would be $4500. I'm located in a suburb of Chicago.
Thanks for your response.
In light of their age, and their retail price when you purchased them, I am willing to offer you $3,600 for them. I do not need the tubes with the amp, however.
I would want to know their serial numbers and see a photo of front and back of the amps if you are interested in my offer.
Let me know.
Thanks,
Jay
P.S. You can simply email me at [email protected] rather than keep posting in this thread.
Did you get together on these? How are they compared to the Snapper? I'm now curious? Thanks
I cound not power my Thiel CS6s with the Snappers but can now easily with the 250s.