What about the Belles SA-100?

This is what I read on a UK website on the Belles SA-100 amplifier:
'SA-100 represents one of the most musical and involving amplifiers available on the market today at virtually any cost. The musical cohesion and captivation this amplifier generates is quite astonishing whilst giving you all the detail and nuances that complete the music.'
It also says somewhere it was inspired by the DarTZeel NHB-108 power amplifier.

I must admit this amp is pretty good, and so I am wondering why, in contrast to the SA-30 or 350A, there aren't any user reviews of this amplifier available. Are there any users of the SA-100 on this forum?
noortje
Hi Phusis
I mentioned that because I have seen a few 150v2's for sale on the 'Gon here, sellers said they had for only a year or less and said their amp sounded fantastic(I think that is what sellers usually say isn't it?). I wonder if they heard it at it's best. My amp took about a year and a half which I am wildly guessing is 850hrs. It probably is more. Anyway it kept sounding more effortless and natural to me all that time and for the last three months I haven't noticed a perceptible change. Looking at your model and the experience Mr. Belles has with that type of amp it probably is even finer than what I have. Hope it keeps improving to where it takes your breath away on a regular basis. Enjoy. But ya my amp is a seriously good piece.
I agree the quality of watts also matters. However I have read somewhere that the 8ohms power figures for the SA-100 are close to 258Wrms. I am using Audio Physic Calderas. At first I was not too impressed with this amp, as compared to my previous one it sounded dark and less detailed than I was used to (and was expecting). I got in touch about this with Mr. Belles and the distributor, they both were surprised somewhat and confirmed the long break-in time. They were right of course, great soundstage, deep bass, detailed, and the match with my speakers is excellent now. And it is still getting better every day. I listen to different kinds of music, including rock music, small combo jazz and classical chamber music. The Belles SA-100 is perfect for all of this.
my name is Bill Coomes, the owner/partner of SweetSpotHomeTheaters&HighEndAudio in Malibu, CA.
also known as SweetSpotMalibu.
we are the very proud (underline very proud) authorized dealers for Dave Belles/Power Modules electronics.
I only select manufacturers and audiophile brands that offer 3 things - exceptional build-quality, even more exceptional performance in A/B comparision tests and incredible value for our clients and customers.
Bave Belles' hand-built electronics meets that criteria and exceeds (by all accounts) my own expectations (by the double handfulls).
SweetSpotMalibu will have our own room at THE SHOW 2014 in NewportBeach, CA on May 30th, 31st and June 1st.
Room 606 in the Hilton.
we are featuring Dave Belles/Power Modules electronics in our room.
the SA-100 stereo power amp, and the brand new VT-01 version2 hybrid/vacuum tube preamplifier.
a perfect match.
we will also feature Dave's new Soloist1 solid state integrated amplifier-one of the best values (bar none) on the planet.
Dave Belles/Power Modules is indeed 'one of the best kept secrets' in high end audio.
and one that (more than) deserves to be experienced and acknowledged.
which is exactly why 'SweetSpotMalibu' is featuring Dave's electronics at NewportBeach.
THE SHOW isn't about us - it's about Dave Belles.
we will also offer 'after hours' private auditions' during THE SHOW for serious, dedicated fans of Dave's electronics.
Old discussion, but hopefully I can get some input, wondering if a Belles sa-100 would play well with a Vincent SA-7 pre amp, my speakers are Graham Audio LS 5/9, are they quiet in operation, and do one get good insight into the music, with good micro detail and timbre?
thanks!