Peachtree Decco 65

Need some advice here. I have an OK mid-fi system including Snell K.5 speakers powered by Sound Craftsman PCR-800 and an Adcom GTP-450. Also have a Velodyne Sub, for a little added bass. I have been looking to replace the Adcom, the weakest link, and also add a DAC. I run lossless files, but I really don't like using the airport express as my DAC. I am generally pretty content with the sound, but I feel I could benefit greatly from a decent DAC, and an upgrade to the pre-amp. I recently came across the Peachtree Decco 65, and it sounds like a very nice integrated solution. I'm wondering if replacing the Amp and Pre with this would be a step up or not. Another option would be to keep the Sound Craftsman, and add the Nova Pre. Thoughts?
nosarrra
My current speakers are pretty easy to power, but I'm also looking to upgrade those in the future. I'd be bummed to cheap out on the Decco65, and find i need the juice of the Nova125. I listened to the Kef LS-50's and was really impressed. They seem pretty easy to power too.
Nosarrra,

I think if you are on the fence and even remotely close to being able to do the Nova instead, that's what I would do for sure.
Speaking of the LS50s, I just bought a pair and am eagerly awaiting their arrival. I was thinking of getting the Decco65 for that purpose...anyone have experience with that pairing? I've heard the KEFs require some juice...