Prima Luna vs jolida

I am looking at upgrading from my aging b&k ex442 to mono blocks. Iam considering the prima Luna prologue 6 or the new jolida 502p which can be bridged and two run as mono blocks. What I like about the jolida is being able to buy one at a time. Just curious as to opinions. Fwiw I am running a set of gallo 3.5, audible illusions pre and Cary cdp. I like the less grainy/brightness of the b&k compared to the adcom that I had prior. But that is the only other amp I have tried in my system.
2out2sea
Re Cayin - distributor and manufacturer support is dismal!

I have two (2) A100T amps, about 4 years old which had identical failures. Manufacturer will not communicate at all. The distributor USA - Steve at VAS had never returned calls. When contacted over the phone he has made promises. I need 2 controller chips which he apparently does not have, nor has he been able to obtain. So if he is a 'fine' guy, as is reported, he must have no standing whatsoever with Cayin, or though it is hard to believe perhaps Cayin has no parts back up for these amps even though they are still in production

2 very expensive boat anchors. My repair tech is investigating the possibility of converting these units to single source. He needs a schematic though. Guess what! None available. VAS will not take these in for repair either, as Steve sez why send them to him, he doesn't have the parts.

If you buy Cayin consider the risk first.

Buconero117, nothing has changed since my last comments on your Cayin recommendations. Since you know Steve maybe you could put in a good word for me.
Ummm....that doesn't sound encouraging. That is something I never heard with jolida. something to consider...
Don't forget about Rogue. Great sounding amps, really good value and US made. They also offer the best customer service I've seen.
i like rogue and had considered them, but they only offer the titan stereo amp at anywhere near my price point. the m150 looks great, but way past my budget. i did notice a dynaco m125 kit that is available. not sure if i want to hassle with a kit when the jolida bridged puts out about the same power. i have a friend with a jolida 502b that is going to bring it over for a listen. that may help decide the route to take. thanks again for everyone's help and input. fwiw i would love to support rogue and u.s. manufactured products. if i can swing the extra cost that is exactly what i'll do...
brad