Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
1. Jaguar XJ6 TDVi
2. The new Jaguar XF
3. Aston Martin DBS (any Aston come to think of it!!)
The Jag is great for wafting around in and the economy is amazing, 35+ mpg average but 40+ mpg on a decent run! But for sheer class and oozability the new Aston Martins are drop dead gorgeous, quick enough for little ole UK, and even when your not driving it but just admiring it on the drive........oh what dreams are made of!!!
Still when we bought the Jag I asked if I could drive a DB9, and to my surprise the dealership in Cardiff were only too happy to let me. And WOW did I enjoy the moment. Now lets just check those lottery numbers again!!
Rugyboogie, your sentiments about the 70's RS' are, IMO, spot on. But I would disagree that the new RS' are bulky and unresponsive - or were you referring to the newer Carrera's? (Actually, I really enjoyed the Carrera 4 when I drove it in '05 - great tracking, sensitive steering, good braking; and AWD in the NW is an added bonus...) But, if performance and drivability are the requisites, I would probably look to the new Exige GT rather than a Carrera 4 or even a vintage or contemporary RS. About a third the cost of the new RS, it might not be as fast, but it's certainly as quick and handles every bit as well. I have to admit, lookswise, either your RS or a new one beats the heck out of the Lotus and, at 6'5" I can barely squeeze into one - and need help getting back out. Like you, I'm into cars that handle. That $4K I put into a suspension upgrade on my E46 M3 could just as easily have been put into audio toys, but the HK in the Beemer makes up for it...LOL.
1971 Datsun 240z (a driver's car), no new cars for me :), too techy and heavy today - ok, maybe a Prius, ultimate = Lamborghini Islero, circa 1966.

1) 2001 BMW 540 six speed. Very Tweaked just like my stereo.

2) I'm fine for now, thanks

3) Aston Martin DB9