Ground 'box' what's in them?

Anyone have any idea what's going on inside these ground 'boxes' some companies are coming out with?

Examples are the Entreq, Synergistic Research et al.
ppeters
How this ground box works is a puzzlement. Does it really do anything? Well if we read posts from people who actually use it then the answer is yes.
Entreq Silver Tellus grounding/earthing system

Thread: Entreq Tellus grounding

This thing is a separate isolated ground plane. I guess the only thing I could of kind of compare it to is the chassis ground plane of a piece of audio equipment that has double insulated power wiring and does not use the safety equipment ground. But then not really like that at all....

Grounding Myths, Henry W ott
3.1.4 Earth grounds.
It is a myth that connecting equipment to an earth reduces noise and interference.
The ground box is not an earth ground. But is it a ground plane?

It does seem to have the ability to absorb RFI noise.
Not to be confused with Mapleshade's Ground Plane copper ribbon tweak.

http://shop.mapleshadestore.com/Ground-Plane-Ribbons/products/227/
Thanks to Pete,from PBN Audio, for a "real" informative post! Pete
So nice to have truly "illuminating",educational and clear posts : )
Looks like a worthwhile article. But it can't really be used to judge the value of ground boxes. To do would be analogous to judging an amplifier based solely on its specs.
To Electroid: Since you use a system with the grounds lifted, I hope you will try The Synergistic research Grounding Block as it has a money back policy.

You are the perfect person to do this experiment with one of these ground conditioning devices