Your favorite recent discovery

What Group or Artist have you discovered in the last few months? Doesn't have to be a new artist, just new to you.
Looking for some ideas.
ogsarg
While Donny McCaslin has been playing for a while, I just bumped into his music these past several months and his CDs "Soar" and "In Pursuit" are superb sax efforts. Eric Alexander's "Nightlife in Tokyo" is sax playing that impacts me more each time I listen. The Karl Denson Trio CD "Lunar Orbit" is another sax CD that I continue to play. Scott Colley's "Architect of the Silent Moment" is a nice effort, and so is Kenny Werner's "Lawn Chair Society," which includes Dave Douglas, Chris Potter, Scott Colley and Brian Blade
Sal Mosca Music, an LP from 1980 featuring the pianist, Sal Mosca, a protege of Lennie Tristano's really has me transfixed. He explores the rhythmic and harmonic underpinnings of familiar standards in a way that transforms them but strangely completes them. I can't get this record off the turntable.
Siliab, Took your advice and searched Sal Mosca at AMG and managed to hear a few cuts off albums on either side of the one you mention.

Unfortunately the only copy of "Music" I can find is in Japan. Do you own the CD or LP, I ask because you mention turntable and record.

Did you had to order from Japan to get your copy?