Where can I start to improve my sound the most 2ch

I currently have an Arcam AVR300, Cambridge Audio 640C with MIT AVT3 cables going to a pair of Dynaudio 1.3SE's. I also bought a ZU power cable for my Arcam. What should I look to do next to improve my 2 channel audio?

Cables?
Seperate Amp?
New CD Player?

What will make the largest difference?

Thanks!
rkerv
You first need to filter your AC. That is the first place to start. Once you have the AC filtered, then you will be able to hear what the difference cables/components will do in your system. WIthout the AC filtering, most of the changes will not be significant IMO.

Happy Listening.
Cinematic Systems.....

Realise that you have a surround system.

Then stop playing CD's in two channel, get the contour center and some Audience 52 rears and leave two channel behind.

Put this mantra into your head:

LP's= 2channel
CD's= Multi-channel

What a stupid reply! Not everyone worships at the altar of "multi-channel".

Oz
Free edification from one qualified to give it:

http://firstwatt.com/intro.htm
I actually do have a surround setup... Contour T2.1 and 52se rears-

But again... I would rather listen to two channel music being a recording studio guy. Anyway-

Acoustics is fine in my room. I bought some of Ethans Bass Traps and treated my walls as well.

So the CD player is were to go it sounds like... hmmm

How far would I have to spend in order to get a two channel amp better than the Arcam?

THANKS FOR THE INFO!!!!! YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!
I also want to say that I have been looking into grabbing a pair of Dynaudio Special 25's.... but I think I need to upgrade the amp to do so... should I??