Sound of the Dali Speakers Euphonia Line? Help

Could anyone let me in how how the floor standing and book shelf models sound? How are the highes with the super tweeter and the ribon? Does it sound more like a hard or soft domed tweeter?

How fussy are they with room placement?

Any experince with the matching sub?

Thanks alot,

Ken
drken
Drubin: I could be mistaken on the price... That was the price the dealer in AZ quoted me, but maybe he gave me the wrong price? If so, I really should have bought them just to turn around and sell them for a tidy profit... :-)

Drken: The highs on the Helicon800 were exceptional. I had absolutely no listener fatigue and they were very detailed as well. Pretty much the overall presentation of the speakers was spot-on, IMO.

---Dave
I own a pair of 800's.Bought them about 1.5 years ago. I agree with most of what has been said so far but found the highs a bit harsh at first. I have since changed amplifiers, first from SS to Tube/SS and now to all tube gear. That took care of any concerns I've had with the highs and really made the speakers shine.
The Dali Helicon 800's list in the 6k range, which isn't bad for the sound and quality of the speaker. The Helicon 400 is in the 4k range. However if your going to spend that much you might as well go with the 800's a better value overall I think. I would think the Audes Orpheus would be a direct competitor in the same price range.