Usher Audio's S-520

Picked up a pair of these little jewels a few weeks ago.
I've found them to be a sort of "Diamond in the rough".
Amazing how musical they are. How deep and tight their bass presentation is. How well built they are for their meager asking price ($400 pair). How little they sound like the little box they are, compared to my other bookself speakers, which in comparsion to the S-520 sound boxy and closed in.
Wonderful little speaker that has me wondering "maybe these little guys are all I need to bring sonic nirvana to my listening room!
Anybody else out there who heard these?

geoh
geoh
Hi, No not the 520's....but I felt the same when I heard the Usher 6371's I now own. Usher is on to something extrodinary IMO. I have been around the block and back with speakers over the years, and I really like what I hear from the Ushers.Throw a good little tube integrated on them and kick back and be amazed! happy listening! :) Ken
I found their sound consistently impressive at shows. I did not really want to like their sound because it looked like they were copying the physical look of other manufacturers, but something does seems right about the sound.
Art
Hi Ken, Thanks for the response.
I agree Usher is on to something extrodinary!

Their cosmetics/build quality are incredible at their price point and they sound better than they look, IMHO!

Back to the S-520, I guess there's not many owners here as of yet. I have a feeling that's going to change with time. I can't wait to read a few reviews when/if they happen.
I just can't believe how musical they are! I've been doing some A/B listening and the S-520 continue to impress and amaze.