Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
Lincoln Town Car 1987 5.0V8 with all extras possible: magnetic doors and trunk, sunroof, leather with only 60k orig. miles acquired from an old man near-by Palm Coast, FL.
I had exhaust system mods recently that added me nearly extra 30hp. I used to have Q45 and happily downsized it to Lincoln. I've never had so trouble-free used vehicle + ultra-comfortable and fast enough especially with my recent mods. Should I change Ford stereo for something else? Maybe Nak but this upgrade needs some budget.
1988 Jaguar XJ-S V-12 convertible. Love it. It is the most car for the money on the used market today. My dream car? A 1966 Ferrari 275GTB4 NART Spyder.
Good choices kthomas. I also drive a 96 M-3 3.2 coupe and my special occasion car is a 70 BMW 1600ti that has been highly modified. I also have a work truck that's a 2000 Toyota Tundra 4x4.
I guess I'm an oddball here. My daily driver is a '78 Chevy short wheel base, two wheel drive pickup street rod. This one has a stroker smallblock chevy (383 cubic inches) with Vortec heads. (451 ft. lbs. of torque @ 3900 rpm and 383 hp @ 5200 rpm) This is a real stump puller and is used to occasionally tow my other car. The truck is lowered 4 inches, has an GM 200 R4 overdrive transmission, air conditioning, and 276:1 rear gears. Cruise rpm is 1250 and gets a little over 24 miles per gallon on the freeway.
My weekend warrior is a 67 Chevy Nova. The short list for this car consists of aftermarket rack and pinion, a bullet-proof Ford 9" rear end, all aftermarket 406 cubic inch Chevy small block making 520 rear wheel horsepower, Doug Nash 5 speed transmission, disk brakes all around and is a REAL street legal/pump gas/street tire/through-the-mufflers wheelstander. Car also has all of the NHRA required safety equipment. Car can be seen at a website I just got up and running for a friend. Go to http://www.wedyno.com and take a look in the photo gallery. It's the black and white photo.
Both of these vehicles were constructed/modified by yours truely, and no, I don't race on the street. I have nothing to prove. As Cheech and Chong said, "I get high on the real things; a clean windshield, a full tank of gas and a shoe shine". Afterwards, I spin vinyl.