What surround speakers to pair with Aerial LR5s

I have Aerial LR5s with a CC5 center and Paradigm subs.
I have a pair of cheap Surounds (Energy) that came from my old system. I am looking to upgrade the Surounds to a good set of Dipoles but am reluctant to spend $3400 for a matching pair of Aerial SR3s. The question? Should I spend the bucks for the matching SR3s or is there a good set of alternate surrounds that would match what I have? Triad Bronze dipoles have been suggested. What do you think.

Thanks for the help
drfoster1
No brainer. Be patient and locate a preowned pair of SR-3's. They range in price from $1,700 to $2,100, for which the range is fair for the hands down best surround speaker I have ever heard. Talk about bottom end in surround speakers? I have never heard bass from a surround, but these are amazing. Much better than the specs indicate, and heck, they match your fronts, which is most important than all!

Dan
owner of 2 pair, have had them 3 times in the past, nothing is better, imo.
Dan is correctamundo unless you want to match the lr 5 s all around which is what I would do, The sr3s are as dan said great. Dont settle for less . Stay in the family! Always.
I'll jump on that band wagon. I bought one pair here for $1600 and am in the market for a second pair. I don't listen to surround music, so dipole is my movie preference. I've toyed with some mono's as an experiment and the localized sound is annoying, IMHO.

Ignore the list price, buy used.