Speaker Suitable for Baby/Children - Wall Mount

I have a baby that is just crawling and about to walk and another one on the way (an unexpected blessing!!!). I am in the process of selling all my equipment and build a simple system. My preference is to get the speakers out of arms reach, i.e. wall mount.

I like the Magnepan MMGW but these speakers do not cover the full Frequency Range (only goes from 100-16kHz) and therefore requiring a flooring standing subwoofer - this will not work. The MC1 seems like a better option. The addition of the CC3 and another pair MC1 would be a good HT option. The initial 2-channel setup would be driven by a NAD C320BEE integrated amp (would convert to NAD T743 or higher if we decide to go with HT later).

Simply put:
1 - What "kid friendly" speakers have worked out well for you and what have you used to drive it?
2 - If you have any experience or thoughts on the Magnepan MMGW, MMGC, MC1, or CC3 then I would love to hear it. How would you drive these speakers? Would the NAD C320BEE work out?

I am trying to build a system with consideration for safety (to both baby and equipment), economics, and sound quality. I have always had the bad "upgrade itch" but this system will have to say for a long time. We do not listen to music very load so do not need a lot of power or bass. We mainly listen to classical, classic rock, and some jazz.

This system would be for our family room which has vaulted ceilings and approx. 30ft x 45ft (not sure - will have to measure).

Thanks for your time and thoughts.
pvs1172
I just purchased some Audio Note speakers without grills knowing we will someday have kids. My idea is to have a friend who makes quilts make me a pair of nice looking speaker covers that I can slide on most of the time and slide off to enjoy the music. Not sure how realistic this is, but it might work. I've also purchased some locks for my Salamander rack to keep the doors locked. My only concern is the access to the rear of the rack but I'll come up with a plan for that too when the need comes.
You should really dedicate a room to your audio system with a feature that is not that expensive. It is called a "door". You take this device and "close" it so that the children cannot go in and upset the expensive speakers. Wow! What a concept!!! I should market an audiophile door that not only keeps the little ones out, but makes your system sound better all at once.

Oz
Oz, that's a great idea. Only a few companies have tried it but they seem to do OK.

I have a unique concept myself, though, and I think it goes one better. It's an audiophile door that comes with a listening room attached. You saw it here first, remember ;o)
I think the child's parent's bedroom would be sufficiently "off limits" and toddler safe. I know my mom's room was when I was growing up. I would put the stereo in there and "maybe" build an "in wall" or "on wall" HT multi-purpose system in the family room. That's what I would do, at least. And of course if you could dedicate another room for the task , so much the better.