Want better sounding speakers?......Look at this

I using Mi-Rollers, Jr Isolation feet under my speaker, I am using three under each speaker......the difference is amazing.......Hey, try it for yourself!....... www.mihorn.com ..... http://cls.audiogon.com/cls-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1108395747 .......... Richard Patrick
rpatrick
Treyfrench, ye of one post, the only stench of ulterior motives I smell is yours. Rushton is the wrong guy to pick on. His credibility around here is beyond reproach.
JUST posts don't give credibility. Rushton is a stool pigeon for Walker and his products plain and simple. Hell he probably didn’t even buy any Quicksilver. Look back at his reviews of the Procenium Turntable and SST. His comments on Quicksilver directly contradict EVERY other testimonial to date. Anyone who has used Quicksilver AND SST will tell you exactly what I have.

There is no opinion involved here, these are FACTS. I challenge you to dispute one thing I have said in my comparisons of Quicksilver and SST.

This is not about the number of posts here .Its about comparing SST to Quicksilver, if you have something about comparing the two, I would love to hear it.

CHALLENGE RUSHTON…Tell us (Audiogon Community) where you purchased the Quicksilver and when. I don’t think you bought any…
I applied quicksilver to my system, Video first, 2 channel next. It has only been a week in my system. I also could tell a difference right away on video. 2 channel is just starting to change. I beleive this is going to be a great tweak. So far so good in what I am hearing. Video, Yes very good tweak for sure. It is still improveing in both formats.
I've heard from a number of Quicksilver users that we did not allow enough break-in time and that Quicksilver needs 36-72 hours to begin coming into its own. Break-in is something we've all experienced, and I agree it is important and real for many components. The break-in we allowed in our listening was 12+ hours, clearly not as long as is being recommended. So, treat my comments as premature, if you will. Since I don't plan on spending more time re-doing our listening session with this longer break-in period, I've asked Audiogon to delete my comments, which they graciously did. If you decide to try this product, I suggest you be prepared to invest a lot more time for break-in than we allowed in order to try this in your own system.
Treyfrench,
One post. What makes you the expert at Rushton's motives?
Rushton has been an open, observant poster here at Audiogon for quite some time. You, on the other hand, have posted once - and come off as a shill for Quicksilver.

You know nothing of Rushton's motives nor his experiences.
CHALLENGE TREYHOSS... you owe him an apology. His motives and his ethics are above reproach. If he says he bought it and used it, you can be sure that he did. His opinions of the product don't jibe with yours, that's fine. We all enjoy civilized discourse and debate here. Not wild accusations hurled at a respected member of this community by a relative newcomer.