How many power conditioners do you own and use?

Yes,I stole this from a past "How many amps" thread. I'm talking about in use all the time pc's.

To start with I have a Pioneer Elite rptv in the front of the room--AM Stealth

A Sharp overhead projector in the rear.--CFX

My CJ 5's mono blocks are so hungry;nothing else can be on the same line or pc --AM Stealth

Amp for the rears-White Labs-takes more power than a single CJ and a 400 wt Eagle 4 for the center--Chang 1,000

For the front end, TT vpi- LD/CD Theta- DVD, Pan pro scan, dac- Theta-- Custom Power Cord Co 4 rec. device Piggybacked for the elite rptv a Monster AVS 2000,

Also 2 sat boxes,1 reg 1 HD /Purcell up sampler/ Active sheilding box from SR/ 2 box processor for DD DTDS/ 2 vcr's/ Cat 3 The PC.

retail of all 6 is over 10k--Over kill??
How many U got ?
avguygeorge
george: so i think perhaps you need to drop the "av" part of your moniker. in answer to your question: zero.

-cfb
Many audio designers I've spoken to DO NOT recommend power conditioners. Good power supplies inherent in quality gear and decent cords to filter out airborn nasties are more than sufficient. Save the money on power conditioners and spend it on music and live concerts.
I now use the Audio Tekne power conditioner. I have everything plugged into it including 2 amps. Replaced Tice and Ps power plants.
Hi George; Main system = zero. My main stereo rig has a complete dedicated AC system with 5 dedicated HQ duplex outlets. For accessories I use a Monster HTS 1000, mainly for its many outlets ($100.) In a second TV based system, but with stereo components, I use an Adcom 515, (about $100.) for its conditioning plus it's outlets. Cheers. Craig.
I sort of agree with Jeff. Many designers don't recommend power conditioners, however the high quality power supplies and circuits they build into their gear is in many regards a custom power condtioner. They have aready tweeked the power going in.

The power in my area, is decent but not the best, so I find conditioning a must. I have also become fan of some of the parallel filters on the market by Blue Circle, Richard Gray and Audio Prism. A parallel filter by being parallel is not in the way of the power flow. Some power cords do a nice job also. I have conditioners by Vanevers and Audio Power, as well as the Blue Circle and Audio Prism parallel filters in various spots.

Amplification aside, I find power conditioning a must for the best video performance in an HT system.