Definitive sub with Thiel speakers?

I need a sub for Thiel speakers, but the Thiel sub is too much for me. I was very impressed with the Definitive Supercube Reference, but 'm not sure how well it would integrate with Thiel Powerpoints. Anyone know anything about this?
johnuustal
Not knowing how big your room is really hinders making suggestions on a sub. I've had good service form my Def Tech PF15...

Jon
Call Meniscus in Michigan they make a 10" subwoofer that is very good for theater and music and its compact. Also you have a wide variety of finish choices. Its not very expensive and will play nicely up to 100hz, something very important for your situation.

www.meniscusaudio.com ask for Chad or Mark
I was all set to buy a Thiel sub, but I had some very unusual room acoustics to deal with. My dealer (and Shari at Thiel!) recommended the Velodyne Digital Drive series, and I now have a DD-12 in my system working with my CS3.6's (which, IMHO, would need no help at all on the low end in a "normal" room). The DD-12 blends in remarkably well, and has thoroughly impressed me. The EQ and tweakability options are not only extensive, but are very, very useful. If you have been reading the mags (TAS, Stereophile, etc.), the DD series has been getting very good reviews. I certainly am thrilled with my DD-12.
Thanks for the advice. My room is 11.5 by 22.5. I've considered two subs as well, not because of room size but because of the dimensions. Tombowlus, that's very interesting that Shari recommended the Velodyne, that's something that impresses me about Thiel. What was unusual about your room acoustics?