GMA Europa discontinued?

I've tried emailing the address provided on the GMA site with no response and now one of the ads for the GMA Europa says this speaker is discontinued. Although it is well below the price range I was looking at, I was considering picking up a pair to try in my computer room. Has it really been discontinued? Anyone know the story behind this?
sonance
Two words of of advise from a customer Roy. Make your speakers more visually appealing and don't abandon the sub $1000 market. Better yet, design a sub $500 speaker for us poor audiophiles.
The Europa is not discontinued, but will be a factory direct product from now on. Higher models will go through their existing dealer chain.

I spoke with their new CEO this morning. She seems like she has some good ideas. Going factory direct was the only way they could make a healthy margin on a low cost product.

Hope this helps. My europas are sounding very good ... more on this later. Sean
"Europa II" not going to happen. "Callisto" is going into the molding process within the next week, production should follow, with delivery of the first units toward the end of Sept.
I have heard from folks who have called their phone number that the new speaker (the Callisto) will be available in September. I suggest giving them a call. Supposedly, news on the new speaker will be unveiled soon. I an not sure if the Europa will be discontinued or not. At this point, I was wondering if the news on the new speaker has been released and I missed it.