speakers with BAT

I currently have a pair of Meadowlark Kestrel 2's that I'm driving with a BAT VK60 and VK3(the vk3 is going up for sale when my vk30 arrives this week!) and a Simaudio Moon Orion as the source. They really sound good at moderate levels but strain a bit at higher settings. The bass is also not the best, so I'm thinking of trying something else. I'm looking for opinions or experience with speaker matching with BAT, as I really like their products and don't want to switch components. Wilson Watt 3 Puppy 2's seem to be going fairly cheap, and I'm interested if anyone has ran them with BAT. Any advice would help.
mthieme
BAT demos with Wilson and WP's a lot too. The 3i is a great preamp. One of the classic tube designs. The vk30 is good to..but if I had a 3i, I'd spend some money somewhere else...not there. A vk50 or 51se however is a major step up. The vk30 is better...but again, your 3i for the $$'s is pretty darn good.
I called BAT once, and they use Dunlavy IVs and Avantgarde Duos to test equipment.