Will Creek 5350 SE drive Magnepan 1.6QR?

Will my Creek 5350SE drive a pair of magnepan 1.6QRs? Room size is 25*12. If not could you recommend an amp for around $800-1000 to drive the maggies.
mwthorne
As I read posts I take out what I want of what I am interested in, or of what I think may be of benfit or useful, and ignore what I do not understand, or particulary like. Of course with no animosity, hostility, or condemnation.

Like picking berries: I do not rage against the ones I reject, intentionally or otherwise.

If I did, I could not rationally expect anyone who observed such behavior to take seriously what I say. Nor consider any advise I might offer. About anything.

Such a person must either grossly overestimate their value, and/or likewise underestimate the value of the one they so treat.

So, in my opinion, anyone who would take it, must also need treatment. And I am sticking to it.

Or, put another way, as in Shakespear, 'me thinks thou dost protect too much'.

You grossly over estimate your value...at least to me. and, sorry, I just do not feel compelled to follow your direction/correction concerning audio, and certainly not personally.

How did this get personal anyway? I recall warning in the beginning that once it does that it can only degenerate in a downward spiral. That it always does, and guess what, even you agree to that now.

Before we go though, answer why you guys do not just scroll past my posts. Even the one liners. Why bother with them if you are so upset by them. Especially when to the extent that it causes you to behave so rudely hostile in your responses.

BTW this goes for your sidekick too.

So, the shoe fits. OK. I am aware of what I express as inferior, primitive, or just immature.

Much is revealed by what we identify with. In a way, life is an ink blot. What you see is 'who you are'. Or, 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. Ever heard that?

It can be very productive in deveoping as a human being. But of course it necessitates pointing the finger back at one's self, intead of always at others.

BTW, I do not expect any compliance with anything I suggest. contrare. It is a way of dealing with what one finds faulty, and to be generous, in need of improvement, without becoming a...well however you difine persons who resort to what has been directed at me peronally here by a couple of resident characters (feel free to include yourself :-)
What is wrong with you? Can't you make a single post, why is there always 2+ posts when your trying to get your point across? I(nor anyone else here as I see it) has made any personal attacks on you, we have tried to figure out just how credible your posts are though, which you still don't seem to understand. The more you make broad general statements with out specefics about your personal experience your posts are nothing more then folk lore(as I said earlier). And as a community here at audiogon if there is a rogue in the group its our job to take care of it so you don't plague other people with your experience lacked posts. Sure I can easily just ignore you but then your spreading false information through out the community. Most everyone comes here to learn and share experiences, you seem to want to tell everyone the way it is(as if your some form of audio god)- there is a HUGE difference. Many people here(myself included) have been members for many years now and don't want to see one of the premier audio forums have the content here become rubbish.

So bring on your 2 or more disorganized responses and ignore my questions still........