Combak - Bravo

Heard these yesterday, was floored. Any one else have experience with this beautiful little speaker?
http://www.combak.net/bravo/BRAVO.htm
mizrachi
i heard these speakers at a small shop in nyc called in living stereo. from my understanding, the speaker is known in japan and perhaps europe but not so well known here. what is nice about the speaker is that it can be kept close to the wall behind it...perhaps due to tokyo's living congestion. however geadient is involved, i know not from. lovely lovely sound at $3900.
gradient builds the speaker for the harmonix brand. the bravo and the intro are sealed enclosures. other than furniture, the specs are the same. the gradients are 1795. the bravos much more......mayaudio.com
Interesting. Now that I think about it, there was the Gradient logo on the back of the speaker. I was told, however, that the speakers were built by hand by the owner of Harmonix...who, i was also told, is revered in japan. Are the Intro's similar to the Bravo's in that they dont need much space away from the wall behind it?
identical placement,seas driver...the gradient cabinet is beautiful(but without the angles......they both throw an incredible soundstage....p.s. harmonix/combak outsources for all amps and speakers....the reason for the fuss in japan is that they are first class products from first class manufacturers...in this case, gradient.