Martin Logan Owners...Why should I?

Fellow Audio Lovers,
I currently own B&W speakers... 805's used in a stereo setup, I am looking to add to my system to incoporate home theater "5.1", I was going to add N802's as mains and a center channel HTM 1 or 2 not sure on that WHEN a friend suggested instead of adding to my B&W collection I go Martin Logan. He suggested Aeon 1's at minimum if not Ascent 1's... for center a Fresco or a Cinema 1, and maybe Fresco's for the rear surrounds... My question is MAYBE someone on Audiogon has "been there done that" already and can give some advise... I will use the system mostly to listen to music say 90/10... My musical tastes vary... You might say go listen to them and decide for yourself...good answer BUT for me... a side by side demo isn't going to happen...I haven't found a dealer that has both..some input from Audiogon readers is important..As I started this thread I stated why should I?? TELL ME PLEASE!!
wmwman
your friend is right, you would either want the aeons or the ascent. aeons would work, in that size room, with the speakers placed along the long wall.

i dont have any center speaker, but the image and voices clearly come from the center between the speakers when i watch movies. of course, that's with me sitting in the sweet spot.

have you heard electrostats? what amp/preamp would you use?
Thanks Everyone!!!
Dennis if you were adding a center and rear speakers.. your thoughts please.. Fresco's, Cinema , Script's????
Calling DR Greenman!!!!!
Pardon the introduction.. Sir what do you use as a center channel and do you have surrounds????
John K
You mentioned you had B&W then Martin Logan.. What B&W's did you have and part two is what Logans did you replace the B&W with...
i don't have any experience with the center speakers, but just from looking at their site, i'd be inclined to go with the cinema. the others don't look like center speakers, but rather rear LR speakers, and they also look to be ribbon, not 'stats. i'd stick with all electrostatic.