TAS Total Victory Review

Anybody read the current TAS review of these fine speakers?
Apparently, it was not very laudatory. Any opinions/reactions by actual owners or people who heard them at length?
divo
The review is also a great read, one of HP's better efforts in a while. I really like it when he struggles with getting a grasp on a component and it causes him to reassess things, which the Coincidents apparently did. It would have been interesting if he has actually tried playing them with some low-power amps. I mean, bridged CJ 140's--why? ( Yes, he used other amps, too.)
The $4,599 Victory with ribbon tweeter was one of only a few speakers (ProAc Future .5's, Merlin VSM-M, ATC active's) that made me question my speaker purchase.
Much more detailed, lively and involving than Eclipse series IMHO. I don't know why they haven't got more press.
I couldn't disagree with Divo's premise more. It was a very positive review of a product Pearson found both challenging and revelatory. Pearson explicitly stated that the few problems he had with the speaker should be taken in the context of its excellent overall performance.
The review was for the Eclipse series, not the Victory series. The Victory had the ribbon tweeter.
Cdc, Sue Kraft reviewed the Eclipse (though it was really an amp review). HP reviewed the Victory. Same issue.