great little speakers

I'm looking for speakers with a cohorent, smooth, not over- analytical sound that played well in a small room.
So far, the best speaker I've heard is the dynaudio
audience 42.
I also consider the totem mite but haven't heard them yet.
Any other considerations?
willydelatter7b8b
WArren Would these speakers work well in a HT mode. Could I power them with a Denon AV. I have a wall unit I would like to put them in . Room is 10 by 15. I would be about 8FT away from them. Have a plasma in the middle of unit. ThanksHTsteve
Absolutely Steve!! These babies will do HT two channel. . I don't know what your Denon has in the way of watts, but I drive the Caravelles with 100 per, and can get to (well close to) ear bleed level with sound to match. I'm convinced that there is no monitor, of any size, out there, that can do as beautifully, top to bottom, what the Caravelle can. Check em out. You'll thank me later. peace, warren
Definitely any of the 3/5a is good match for the small room. However, the best extention is not there. I'm extremely pleased with my ATC SCM10 passive.
Yeah, the 3/5. See my thread re the three baby Spendor versions. The Classic 3/5a is still the best...especially for your needs.
Right now I have the Von Gaylord system and am pretty happy with it. Thinking of switching speakers though Did anybody listen to this system when they were at the CES show. Like to know your comments Thanks HTsteve