Paradigm Studio 100's: Version 2 vs. Version 3

Just wondering if anyone has heard both the V2's and V3's. What differences were noted, what changes have been made to the newer version?
rrekstad
I have V2,s and have heard the V3,s at my dealers. I liked the v3s as they seemed abit more refined,and tighter bass ,allthough not as low,as the v2s,the tighter bass makes music sound better to my ears.
I just sold my Studio 100v2's in favor of the Studio 100 v3's and I believe the v3's to be much more articulate in the mid and upper octaves. Don't be fooled by the bottom end ratings on these v3's either. My experience with the v3's tells me that although they may not be rated to go as "low" as the v2's they certainly make "more" bass in the octaves they do produce and the bass in the v3's is much more refined(tight). With appropriate amplification only rap and or heavy metal fans would be disappointed in the bass reproduction of the v3's. as for the rest of the spectrum of sound they produce,EVERYONE will be ALOT HAPPIER with the v3's.(IMHO)ENJOY THE MUSIC!!
BTW, I noticed one post that stated the weight loss of 17 kg from the v2's to the v3's. That amount (17kg) would definitely be for the PAIR, not one speaker...