Paradigm Studio 100's: Version 2 vs. Version 3

Just wondering if anyone has heard both the V2's and V3's. What differences were noted, what changes have been made to the newer version?
rrekstad
Hi! I owned V.2 and now I own V.3 (100's., 20's and 470 cc). The most obvious difference is a better midrange, it's less "obscured" by the bass and in my opinion the drivers are better integrated. Bass is first rate. Amasing soundstage- speakers are simply acoustically invisible. Mine are not fully broken-in yet,appr. 100 hrs. so far.
Assocoated equipment:
Sony DVP NS999ES
Bryston SP-1.7
Anthem MCA-50
Audio Power Industries PowerWedge 114
IC's, speaker cables and power cords- are all Signal Cable
Black Diamond Racing Cones Mk.III under CDP and Pre-Pro (really took care of some high frequency brightness and improved definition). Sorry for the limited review. Regards.
How much more expensive are the v3's compared to the v2's? I have the v2's and while quite happy with them am always looking for a little more. Still sorry I didn't get the real wood sides on mine. Is the bass extension any lower than the v2's?
The new V3 does not go as los as the V2..if you check their website it says low frequency extension is 24 hz..it used to be 24 hz for V2..this is understandable because the woofers are 1" smaller..the bass might actually be tighter but it definitely does not go as low as the V2..
What I don't like with the V3 is the weight..The speaker has lost some 17 kg..I don't understand that..from V1 to V2 the weight gain was significant..it was heavy bracing..now the weight has gone down again..no heavy bracing..