Vandys 5A Avalon Eidolon Wilson WP7 Aerial 20

O.K. for the final round of comparisons how would you rate the following speakers in terms of overall enjoyment factor with the widest range of audiophile quality music? So far the Vandys get A+ for sense of live music (true to the original recording) and A+ for base management in terms of room acoustics. The Wilsons get A+ for dynamics and 3-D imaging (these speakers dissappear and have a tight low end that is amazing), The Avalon Eidolon has garnared great reviews as well but have heard they may be deficient in the low end. The Aerial 20T has no received as much press and I cannot comment. Just to add to the mix, I have heard the Focal-JM labs Nova Utopia and they sound great but are too analytical for my taste, Sonus Farber Cremona and Kharma Ceramique 3.2 are runners-up but I have no dealers in the Greater NY Metro area to audition them as well. So what is the best speaker for under 25K????????
dkuriloff075f
Although I have heard them only once...add the Revel Salons and the Von Schweikert V-7's.
I like the Revel Salons also, and they are a good choice as well. (I own the Studios, the reason being that they sound very close to the Salons.)

That being said, a friend has the best system I know, and he uses the Avalon Eidonlons. Make sure you have lots of power though, and very good electronics.

Do yourself a favor and check out the Avalon Eidolons, as they would be my first choice if I had the money. (They look gorgeous as well! Very high WAF.)

My two cents worth.
i only listen to Edidlon(diamond) and Wilosn 7. Eidlon is good speakers with proper pre and amp, and while i feel Wilson is poweful but they are not as refined or musical. When speakers sound very impressive at the very few second or minutes then be careful, it may irritate you later on. Since you are spending lots of money, pls have a long session of listeing to every speaker before you decide. happy listening.
Avalon Eidolons will give you the longest lasting musical enjoyment. Does all the audiophile things correctly, yet remains very musical. Bass is excellent, tight and fast - not over blown or over extended. Actually the fastest bass I have ever experienced. I've heard all the ones you mentioned and the Eidolons are the way to go.