Reference Monitor Recommendations Help-Please

Hello All,

I'm looking for input on some high quality reference monitors. I have a small room 12' x 13'. I'll probably use a Bryston 3B SST or 4B SST Amp and already have a Bryston BP25MC Preamp. For a Subwoofer, I already have a SVS 20-39 PC Plus (525W Active)ready to go. I'd like to keep the Monitors price $2,500.00 or under. Not too fatiguing on the ears but with rich (Musical) sound. Also looking for recommended speaker wire type and brand (under $1K). Respected Audiophiles, thank you very much in advance.
rcnc500
Try the VMPS 626Rs. 3-way monitor with a gorgeous ribbon midrange that handles the frequency range from 166 Hz to 10 KHz, so that the crossovers occur outside the crucial areas. I own these speakers and think they're astounding. Start at $1500 a pair discounted from dealers, up to about $2500 depending on options (finish, superior tweeter, different capacitor choices).

I have the custom Sound Anchor "bearded" stands (solid plate in front going down to the floor) as recommended by VMPS. Good stands are crucial, as another poster remarked.
I agree with 'Jla' that you should try the PMC speakers, they offer supreme detail and sound great.