Speakers to Mate with McCormack?

Hi all. I have a DNA .05 Rev A amp, and am adding an RLD-1 pre soon. I've heard Vandys are good mates, but would like some more options. I need a floorstanding speaker to provide full-range sound for a music collection that has every genre imaginable in it. Primary tastes are rock and jazz, though. Looking at $1k-2k used, ideally, maybe up to 2500.

Thanks in advance for the advice!
aggielaw
I own Meadowlark and Vandersteen. No comparison. The VS "house" sound is much better to my ears. Fuller, richer, great sound stage in all dimensions.
Used to sell Klipsch. Great speaker for those with hearing impairment in high frequencies. If you are under the age of 65, don't buy 'em. &0 or above- they'll sound better than a flat speaker.
Sorry about the klipsch comment. I really did sell the forte's though. In any event, with that amp you can pick any speaker you like. The real question is "what speaker for 1- 2k" used. Vandy is a great choice.
Vandys are a great choice. Von Schweikerts are excellent, as well, but hard to imagine them at $2500 used, given they are only abut 6 months old and getting rave reviews. 3Asigs would set you back about $2300 but you would want more muscle. 2CE sigs and a 2WQ sub would be in your price range. Add a second sub later, when you get teh $. The only way to beat it would be with 3A sigs and a pair of 0.5A+. I know, I used to have them. Eventaully went tubes, but for SS, this is a great match, unless you are looking for an upfront sound.