Audio Kharma website

Do people take this website serious. They have a thread about bacon that has over 1000 posts. One guy was complaining that audio was an expensive hobby but only had 300.00 tied up in his system. They think that audio made during the 70's blows away gear made in 2013. I can't figure out if these people took to much acid back in the day or are people really that stupid.
taters
ABK claims a membership of 150,000 members. I didn't know there were so many knuckleheads into audio. When I go to my club meetings or the shows I never run into people like that. Sure I run into the eccentric's and the nerds but at least they are Intelligent and not talking about bacon.
So if I turn this thread into a bacon fest will I get over a 1000 posts like they did on ABK?
Taters is right to point out the abusive attitude over on AK but you also gotta let it go. I was on AK few years back, was subjected to the abuse and foolishly fought back instead of just moving along and let kids enjoy their little lunch table. Its like trying to debate a drunk over there, they can not grasp reason or even accept opinion.
You can bet this thread will be talk at the lunch table. The funny part was while the wolfpack pounced on me wnd the member mods backed them up the head guy there was privately emailing me messages of support and asking me to come to the festival they have in Michigan.