Dynaudio and Nikko, a good match?

Hi everyone, I never audition Dynaudio because I can't find any dealer within my area but from the reviews, I found out that there one of best sounding bookshelf speakers. Right now I have the Paradigm Titans v.3 with are exceptionally good sounding speakers but I'm looking for alittle more midbass sound(around 250 to 500), and better soundstage. The type of music I listen to is mostly rock and country. Any suggestion and comments are welcome. Happy listening :)
Ag insider logo xs@2xhighend64
Agree with Newbee...the Danes are great speakers at their price points...especially the AUdience 42/52...however they are very demanding on power(4 ohms),and very revealing of source material(poor recordings)...I believe Nikko is no longer made...but for around $300 used...a NAD c350 intergrated and Danes sounds suprisingly musical...

Thanks for the responses. I have a Nikko NA-690 Intergrated Amplifier powering the Titans.
ALso..listenup.com is the only internet dealer in regards to Dynaudio I can think of...if you dont have a local one...worth a shot...as always...ask for b-stocks/demos...
I've got the dynaudio 42's mated to the NAD 340 and it's a very punchy combo indeed, and might be just the sound you are looking for. The 52's might even be better since it uses a larger woofer and cabinet. I don't know much about the Nikko amp but I picked up my 340 used for 200 bucks so it won't exactly break the bank.
Thanks for the replys. I was looking into either the 42 or 52. You mention that they take power to make them sing. My Titans get loud with the volume dial at 10:00 powered by a Nikko NA-690 Intergrated Amplifier. I measure the SPL at around 100 db.