Great Pre/Pro with USB DAC?

So the question I have is... how much would I have to spend to get ONE piece that will do it all? And by all I mean, process 2-channel lossless computer audio files via a killer USB DAC, play these files through a transparent smooth 2-channel preamp section, plus decode all that 5.1 stuff for movies and such when I need that?

I currently have a Peachtree Nova (which I use solely as my Preamp/DAC), plus an Integra DHC 9.9 pre/pro (for TV and movies only), an ARC 100.2 amp, and Dynudio Contour S3.4 speakers. Obviously I want the performance of an all-in-one to exceed the level I am getting now with the Nova + Integra combo.

What are your suggestions and corresponding price points? My budget for this is currently around $2500 used. SHould I just keep what I have until I can spend more? Or are there some pieces out there I can pick up within my budget that will knock me out? Thanks!
fredorama
Fredorama...I have not heard your Peachtree Nova DAC/Pre nor your Integra pre/pro, nor the Anthem all-in-one Pre/pro/DAC, so I cannot advise you on what will sound better. I have one question though: do you listen to music more than watch movies? If yes, I would stay with your setup because my sense is you will get some degradation in sound whenever you run your music signal through a pre/pro given that it's a multi-purpose unit with video and audio circuitry combined. So in your current application, listening through the Peachtree's simpler signal path is likely to result in better sonics than running it through an all-in-one like the Anthem. Again this is a generic point having never heard the specific pieces in question. If your primarily concerned with video/home theater application than a one-box solution like the Anthem is probably a good way to go. Good luck.
I have never used any of these gadgets so I cannot make any specific recommendations. Just be aware that devices that do the same job may not always do them equally well. So, your experience with the M-Audio Transit may not be predictive of what the Audiophilea2 will do.

Kal