B&W N805 vs. Revel M20

Anyone had a chance to compare these two? I've heard them both, but have never been able to do a side by side comparison. Thanks.
s7horton
I auditioned both and preferred the M20. It seemed to have superior treble and very impressive midbass.
Not to throw a fly in the ointment but has anyone made this comparison to the B&W Signature N805 with better drivers and other modifications? Very interested in any thoughts on the newest upgraded N805s.
Nanderson, I too am very interested in the signature 805. They changed everything as compared to the 805, they just look similar. Out of my price range though. I'm curious how many of you chose the M20 have noticed they are power hogs. The 805 don't seem to be, and when I heard the M20's, they were powered by a Levinson 383. Not terribly shy on power. I don't really want to have to change amplifiers if I go with the M20's. Thanks.
I have compared both. (there are threads galore on this. check the archives) I went with the M20s. This was an easy decsion. They, for my ears, were better in almost every way. Do not go with their stands, though. They (the 805s, too) are poor and will have only a deleterious affect on your music. Read, (in the archives, too) my review of the Sistrum Mini Monitor support system. Have your M20s (or 805s, or Dynaudio 1.3s) sit on top of those babies and you'll freak. Trust your ears. I liked the M20s better than the Dynaudio 1.3s. Some like the 1.3s. Go with what makes your tympanics tingle. Good luck.
I powered the M20s along with center and surrounds with a CJ
MF5600, which is not heavy on power and got plenty out of them. I also used the Proceed amp2/3 and had more than enough power.I would want 100wpc+ into 8ohms.