Anthonyn Cordesman on Edward Snowden

With all the debate on hi end reviewers, I think it's pretty impressive to see Anthony Cordesman quoted, in the text below this video:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/06/23/snowden-hongkong-russia-ecuador-leak-security-cuba/2450577/
danielk141
Anthony Cordesman is an renowed expert on foreign policy issues that just so happens to be an audiophile. He was frequently seen on TV as an analyist during the "Desert Storm" operation.
I've heard/seen Cordesman speak but never made the connection. Looks like audiophiles come from all walks of life (and why not!).

I think he may be right as this all seems to turn around the issue of Snowden and not the fact that all of this is outsourced to unaccountable private players with lousy screening levels, which is what we should be talking about. Not too long ago 3 private contractors with access to this kind of info conspired with the Chamber of Commerce to spy on Americans who didn't like the way business is being conducted.

The cat's been out of the bag for some time now. What interesting times we live in.

All the best,
Nonoise
The CIA and our other intelligence agencies have budgets so large they are ashamed to make them public, yet that traitorous piece of filth still breathes.

I can remember when they could change governments around the world. Now they are impotent in the face of this foul creature. Given time, our foreign controlled media will make him a hero.

An 'audiophile' having a part in foreign policy is scary!!

Interesting times indeed!!

Cheers
A company named 'USIS' has a contract to do background investigations of people who have applied for jobs that require a top-secret security clearance. I believe that USIS performed the security investigation on Snowden. However, USIS itself has been under investigation for doing shoddy work, cutting corners, etc. So, Snowden slipped through the cracks -- he never should have been given a top-secret clearance.

Heads will roll. I would not want to be the CEO of USIS right now.