What speakers for $5K Used?

I use Joseph Audio rm25si speaers and love them with my Plinius gear. I'm thinking of moving the Josephs to my HT and interested in spending $5k or less for my music system. Any suggestions?
moto_man

Second the Piega P10 suggestion. Go for the piano black finish. Beautiful, and they sound amazing. I have the P10s with a Plinius SA 102--great combination.
Legacy Audio Focus loudspeakers or (if you are lucky to find) the newer Focus 20/20 model.
I have a pair of Aerial 10T's in the S/R finish with a pair of BAT VK1000's on the bottom and a pair of BAT VK60's on top. It's a nice combo.
Revel F30 if a nearfield setup. Piegas or Nautilus 803 if farfield. Thiel 2.3 or even 1.6 if you don't need the dynamics.
A speaker I like in that price range is the Proac 3.8. No, I don't own a pair. Great balance from highs to bass. Grainless mid range. Easy load for your power amp to drive. The speaker is forgiving of those recordings that are not audiophile quality. Last, wife acceptance factor very good. They are not large.