Talon Khorus x or B&W 802

whats best,talon khorus x or b&w 802,for jeff rowland 10 thanks
alesantin
The Khorus X is a world class speaker. I was very surprised when I heard it. I think it's up there with some of the best I've heard anywhere at any price. It also has the advantage of being fairly efficient.

See the reviews at
www.soundstage.com
and
www.stereotimes.com
FS_audio - what would the minimum room size be to realize the benefits of the Khorus X speakers?
Kthomas: As a dealer for Talon, I can tell you I have used the KhorusX's in both very large rooms and very small rooms. As with any speaker, a large room will pay big dividends in terms of openness and staging, while a small room tends to be easier to setup. The Khorus X works incredibly well in both. I have a customer running them in a room that is 11x18 and the sound is world class.
Since you're a dealer and obviously have a bias towards the product you sell (which is okay - you need sell products you like) - I fail to see the point of this post.
Kthomas,

The Khorus X works well in just about any environment. We have run them in as small a room as 11'x15' with outstanding results. The only issue really is that the smaller the room, the less bass response, this is of course due to the long wavelength of low frequency notes.

Regards...Mike - Father & Son Audio