Burn-in CD: Did it fry a midrange driver ???

Just noticed over the past 7-10 days that I'm getting a nasty buzzing sound thru the midrange driver. Noticed this weeks after using an expensive burn-in CD and system enhancer.

The speaker manufacturer is great about replacing it, but now I really wonder if, despite me strictly following the directions on the burn-in CD, did this cause the problem?

I know that there's no way to really answer this question, but its safe to say I may not be using the CD again.

Any comments would be appreicated.
128x128gerryn
Unless you were driving the speakers very loud and with an amplifier that was too low powered to control the drivers, I would say no.

I don't know who's disc you were using, but the Purist Audio disc has been my favorite break in device for many years. I have used it on my own system and loaned it to friends with all kinds of speakers ( Vandersteen, B&W, JM Labs ) with no problem.
Albertporter: Thanks for your response. The burn-in CD is the one you mentioned. I followed the directions and have plenty of power (Classe CAM-350's into the Salons) so maybe it's not the CD, but I'm still a little nervous about it.

By the way, nice system. Appreciated the photos too.