Ugliest speaker ever?

I've been following the thread seeking nominations for the "coolest speaker ever", and I can think of a few speakers that merit such a distinction. While we're at it, however, let's list some of the ugliest speakers ever designed. I can think of a few recent ones, such as the Avantgarde horn speakers (Uno, Duo, etc.), and the Calix Technology Phoenix Signature (see page 58 of the May issue of Stereophile for a photo). Other nominees?
sdcampbell
No one has nominated the Wilson Audio X-1 Grand Salamis...any thoughts on this speaker?
sdcampbell,

why don't you just admit you're not sophisticated enough to appreciate quality horn loudspeakers? as you obviously have a strange obsession with their "looks". i suggest you stick to nice coffin box speakers and your home theater amp. plonk.
I don't have a problem with horns and i think that the AvantGarde's look like misplaced tuba's on a flower box. Not the worst i've seen, but surely NOT attractive by any means.

As to others that look "funky" or "dorky" ( but may perform well ), here goes. These are in no specific order and since the title says "ever", some of them are a "blast from the past". Obviously, beauty is in the eye of the beerholder : )

Green Mountain Audio Continuum 1.5 ( something about these things just looks "weird" to me )

JM Reynaud Odyssee ( what can i say about these. Look like sideways "eyeball cones" mounted on top of a box )

Pearl Eliptica ( these things look like huge bananas on stands. For $70,000 or so, they could have done SOMETHING with the cosmetics )

Design Acoustics D-12A ( 12 sided Dodecahedron design i.e. a radiating sphere )

JBL Paragon ( worth more now than when they were made. Where in the hell do you put a speaker that is 103" wide ??? )

Old plastic "speaker chairs" that you sat in ( I bet some of you folks still have these down in your basement : )

Ohm F's and A's look pretty "funky" without the grills on too. One of my buddy's came over and saw mine and said "Cool. Star Trek speakers" : )

Klipsch La Scala's in the "utility finish" ( these things are just big, squatty boxes that are ugly to say the least )

Sorry if i stepped on any toes. You can kick me in the shin next time : ) Sean
>
Forget about the looks of the Avant-garde...I finally got to hear them in Vegas. They are great, if you like the sound of "Winchester Cathedral" by the New Vaudeville Singers (remember that one?) Great megaphone sound!!! Also, I really do like the looks of the Calix (much better in person than in photos). However, you do have to get used to having two refrigerator size speakers in your listening room! Happy Tunes!