Seeking feedback on Swan, Paradigm and Triangle

My quest to find a new speaker continues. Has anyone had any experience with Swans M-1 or 3.1? What about Paradigm Studio 60's and Triangle Zerius (spelling?)? I have a CJ-MV 60 and small room (12x16).
cellorover
I have Paradigm Reference Studio 100V2s in my HT system and I find them great for that application. They're quite acceptable, too, for casual music listening.

Paradigm is one of those brands that audiophiles love to hate. They're built by the thousands in a huge factory in Canada--"mass produced" even. OTOH, their quality control is awe-inspiring, their support for their products is a matter of legend, and they are definitely going to be around tomorrow when you need to replace a driver.

They're workhorses AND they get dynamite reviews from almost everyone. Even (all genuflect) The HP has spoken favorably of them.

Good luck with your quest. Let us know what you choose.

Will
I have Paradigm Studio reference 100 v2 also and I LOVE them. When I was searching, I did not care what speakers I was to buy, just so long as they sounded great. Everytime I was out on business, I would swing by the audio stores and see what they had. I listened to nearly everything (except never heard Swans) and settled on the Paradigms. Two reasons: A) they just sound GREAT! B)they are mass produced so you get top quality at a low price. An unbeatable argument if you ask me. Besides that, they are efficient so your CJ will be happy and the highs will not hurt your ears like so many others I listened to. Good luck!
Will and Aball,
Many thanks for the input. The Studio 60's are on my list, so I will also listen to the 100's. My room is small 12x16, so I need to take this into consideration. The short list also includes Meadowlark and Joseph. I start the final rounds of listening this week.
You asked about Swans and I refered to the M1s. Why did you ask about them if you dont know what they are? You are probably better off with Paradigm.