Genesis - where are they??

Genesis has moved from the address listed on their web site, phone number disconnected & no email. What's happened??
noble110
OK, one way of keeping our Genesis gear alive is to:
a) get part specs & manufacturer for speaker units.
b) schematics for the servo amps.

Is there anyone geographically close enough to make inquiries???
The models in play here are:
Genesis V (i use those)
Genesis 350
Genesis 500
APM1

I'll try with 1-2 dealers in Europe that carried Genesis -- just in case something comes up.

Cheers!
I just checked the website is gone and emails are being returned undeliverable. It is a shame that people are stuck after making huge investments in their products. The absolute sound has nudell new speakers and their was no mention about them going belly up. Maybe stereophile will have something next month. Thats why I chose Revel as they are owned by Harmon International. I had got stuck with audio alchemy going bust and that why I wont buy any Perpetual Technology gear.
Hi Genesis lovers,

I hope Arnie will make a comeback.

I believe there are always solutions for such excellent products, he can join other bigger manufacturers like Classe or Wadia did with other companies. I think Arnie had relations with Mirage - Canada before or .....

Anybody who is going to produce and store ribbon (and woofer) drivers for Genesis is going to get rich... I can tell you that!!

I own the Genesis 300 model with the new mid-ribbon (I updated on time!!).

Click my system for details.

Have a nice day
Christos Skaloumbakas
President of
Audiophile Club of Athens
Dear Friends and ex-customers,

Sadly, Genesis has gone belly-up.

There are options for those of you who own Genesis product and need service...especially amp repair. A public announcement will probably be made within the next few weeks. In the meantime, if any of you need assistance, please email me at [email protected]. I will answer if I can. No "what happened?" questions, please. This is on my own time, which I really need to spend finding another job.

Bill A.
I emailed Mark schifter at Perpetual Technology and he said he can help anyone needing service on Genesis products. He is one of the shareholders of the company and can be reached at av123.com. Hope this helps