To all the IRS Beta owners....

Hi,

You can welcome me to the IRS Beta owners club. I just bought a pair and I'm very happy with them.

Now I want to now what are the possibility's to tweak these big boy's and where I can get a two "new" accelerometer for on the second woover in each tower ( counting of the top)
These parts are very diffecult to get over here.

Thanks for all the advice....

Alex
texas25
I am coming to Amsterdam Dec 10 for a 3-cushion tournament,I do not know where to get your parts you need,but I will check some sources here in the US,and let you know,Bob
Hi Alex, I'm diver from Italy; My club is IRS V club; but have the same accelerometer system on woofer's towers; you can try to Infinity Systems inc. (but I think it isn't a good idea (interface problems with the first accelerometer..)
Let me know.
Bye, Remo
Hi Alex. I have owned the Betas for a few years and have been fine tuning them and my system to them. Tweak number 1 is to open the planar bases and find the four high voltage polarized capacitors and replace them with non polarized caps. I have the pdf schematics for the speakers which I can email you if you want.

Thanks for all you're reactions,If you now anything more about this speaker system let me now.

Alex