what speakers do the best "disappearing act"??

what speakers do the best "disappearing act"??
I want speakers that totally envelop you in sound....so much so that it is non-directional, and sound seems to be coming from everywhere in the soundstage...

when I listen to music even with my eyes closed I can tell exactly where my 2 speakers are located and most of the sound eminates directly from them these 2 speakers..so maybe it's time to upgrade..my system is a pair of NHT 3.3, wadia 850 cdp, and odyssey monoblock amps.
eantala
ProAc response 3 signatures; yes I know these are old, but they are great!, otherwise JM labs Utopia.
This system has a huge, multi layer, transparent soundstage. This image has a very realistic sense of depth, width, and height. It really helped when I set them up along the long wall of my room and good some room for them to breath. Setup is very important to get a good image and soundstage with any speaker.
Pbb, re 1/3 dB sensitivity threshold: I wasn't referring to a simple change in amplitude, but a subtle change in VOICING that occurs when tweaking a crossover in the upper midrange. I measured a just barely noticeable difference carefully, and found 1/4-1/3 dB change from 1500 to 3000Hz.
It was certainly consistent, too, and brought me to the realization that pair-matching is a critical edge-of-the-art
requirement for razor-sharp imaging, and that sample-specific variations create a large enough color range that we all rush to cable and preamp bandaids to arrive at a spectral shape we personally enjoy. GREAT transducer manufacturing is for the dedicated folks with strong QA background and a will to spend the $ for the narrow-limited
reference ideal...a touch of masochism helps, too!
I've the QA and engineering background, but I quench my masochistic needs elsewhere...like trying to connect 10-3AWG to connectors of late! Cheers.
Again, I also agree on Avalon Speakers for the Transparent act. I tried/auditioned many others and finally Decided on the Purchasing the Avalon ARCUS ( for the $ ) for their Accuracy, Detailed Soundstage, and Transparency! Their Higher Priced Models are Even BETTER!