what speakers do the best "disappearing act"??

what speakers do the best "disappearing act"??
I want speakers that totally envelop you in sound....so much so that it is non-directional, and sound seems to be coming from everywhere in the soundstage...

when I listen to music even with my eyes closed I can tell exactly where my 2 speakers are located and most of the sound eminates directly from them these 2 speakers..so maybe it's time to upgrade..my system is a pair of NHT 3.3, wadia 850 cdp, and odyssey monoblock amps.
eantala
I personaly have owned Alon, very good very warm and image christal clear. Quads even better but my end all search was with the Wilson watt puppys. If you can afford them and at least 600 watts of power to truly experiance the disappearing act, I would also recomend nordost at least red dawn and pass labs or krell power and the 850 wadia is just fine in its role. Also the new Krells lat speakers are great, best tweeters I've heard.
If pin point imaging is the question, then the NHT 3.3 should do fine. It's drivers are matched to within 0.3 db. Placement is the key as is room acoustice treatment. For placement I would contact NHT. It's also recommended to have a SOLID wall behind the NHTs. For room acoustic treatment, i have seen good info and DIY products on decware.com. Ciao
ProAc response 3 signatures; yes I know these are old, but they are great!, otherwise JM labs Utopia.
This system has a huge, multi layer, transparent soundstage. This image has a very realistic sense of depth, width, and height. It really helped when I set them up along the long wall of my room and good some room for them to breath. Setup is very important to get a good image and soundstage with any speaker.
Pbb, re 1/3 dB sensitivity threshold: I wasn't referring to a simple change in amplitude, but a subtle change in VOICING that occurs when tweaking a crossover in the upper midrange. I measured a just barely noticeable difference carefully, and found 1/4-1/3 dB change from 1500 to 3000Hz.
It was certainly consistent, too, and brought me to the realization that pair-matching is a critical edge-of-the-art
requirement for razor-sharp imaging, and that sample-specific variations create a large enough color range that we all rush to cable and preamp bandaids to arrive at a spectral shape we personally enjoy. GREAT transducer manufacturing is for the dedicated folks with strong QA background and a will to spend the $ for the narrow-limited
reference ideal...a touch of masochism helps, too!
I've the QA and engineering background, but I quench my masochistic needs elsewhere...like trying to connect 10-3AWG to connectors of late! Cheers.