Smallest Bookshelf Speaker Worth Listening To

Does anyone have any opinions on the smallest bookshelf speaker worth listening to> I found the Kans to be quite good in a bookshelf system, but wonder if there are others that are even smaller in size. I remember some years back being taken by the small size of the Acarian Alon Petites and they sounded great in a full blown setup. So what is out there today?
128x128hifimatt
New B&W DM600 series 3. About $300-$350. They can be mounted to a wall.

http://www.bwspeakers.com
I really like the Samadhi Acoustics Magic Cube, designed by Dick Olsher with WAF consulting provided by Lesley. The Cube is 7.75" on a side, and it is worth listening to. Whether it's the smallest speaker "worth listening to", I dunno. I don't sell it, but I do recommend it.
There's only one small speaker worth owning, but it ain't cheap - the Dynaudio Contour 1.3SE at $3500 pr. retail. They are, without doubt, the best available sound at twice the price, and they have useful bottom end extension. In a small room, you won't need a subwoofer. In a large room with a quality sub, you'll wonder why people bother to buy large speakers. If money's an issue, then go for the 1.3 MkIIs, which beat out any small monitor for less than $3500. If you haven't heard the 1.3 in either version, you haven't heard good sound.
I'm really enjoying my Silverline SP12's. A tad over 6" wide by 8" deep and about 10" high. The imaging is excellent and the sound can be absolutely striking on some recordings. There is a rear port however which may be a consideration if you really want to put them on a bookshelf. They are very well finished enhancing the WAF. The sound is consistently well balanced from very quiet background music to loud listening in a small room. Roger Waters' dog is behind my right ear with these babies.