Any cheap but good speakers with bass?

Are there any inexpensive (new or used under $500) speakers with good bass?
bigboy
I know this is going to sound like heresy on a site like this one, but if you want some real bass, but are willing to sacrifice a bit of finesse, then take a look at the following site's listing for AR speakers.

http://www.accessories4less.com/

Some of the $900 AR floor-standing speakers are discounted to about $400. When you don't have a lot of bucks to spend, but want reasonably full-range sound, you'll have to make some compromises. And before anyone bashes AR, take note that their current speaker line has received some pretty favorable reviews. At the prices listed on "Accessories4less", you want do much better on a pure dollar basis.
Bigboy: Actually a good old pair of Polk Audio 10B speakers in real good condition. You can either find on Audiogon or E-bay I see them quite frequently and for a real good deal. These speakers are approx. 26" tall so if you don't mind the size these will kick out some base and sound good too. You should be able to pick them up for $300-$400 max. Good Luck.
another vote for the cheap PSB's: I picked up a pair of 2B's, from Upscale Audio, factory 2nd's (because of a tiny bubble on the veneer, almost unnoticeable), got 'em for ~$250. (These are for a second system), and the bass is very nice for the price. Actually the overall sound is nice for the $$.
Yo9u can get Mirage OM10s, Definitive Technology BP10s or NHT Super Twos for about that budget.