Amplification for Maggie MG 1.6Qr s

I would like to hear from the many Magnepan MG 1.6Qr owners
out there. What have you liked best in both/either integrated amps. or seperates?
whatjd
Current, Current, Current. I don't own the MG1.6 but I have owned and own other models. Right now I am enjoying the sound with Classe's newest model. I would recommend the CA-200 or 201.
I own a pair of 1.5's and can highly recommend a Bryston 4B-ST which carries the best warranty (transferable) in the biz and can be found here priced anywhere from $1300 - $1600. There are many other good choices - Classe (as noted above), McCormack, Aragon 8000BB, Marsh and the larger Rotel amps but it has been my experience that Maggies do like getting clean and high powered current (also noted above) so look at a minimum of around 250 w/ch at 4 ohms. You might also try a search here as well as at the Planar section at AudioAsylum where this topic has been discussed frequently.
I bought a Mcintosh 6500 int. amp on Audiogon recently.It came at a good price and i figured i could sell it at a profit if i didn't like it.It puts out 200 watts into 4 ohms so I hooked it up to my new MG1.6s and was surprised how good it sounds.I've owned int. amps from Krell,ARC,CJ and Cary and i have to say i enjoy owning the Mac more than i did the others.Maybe it's the big blue meters.I'm keeping it and i bought a Mac 841 dvd/cd player to go with it.
I didn't have the 1.6Q's but did own the SMGa's once. As stated they need current. I had a rotel 990 and the aragon 4004 on them. The aragon sounded better. I did hear the marsh on a friends 1.6Q s and they really sung. The marsh is one hell of a amp.