I am stunned

After reading these forums for awhile I can finally say that I am a skeptic no longer with respect to biwiring. I recently purchased a demo pair of Martin Logans from a local dealer and found that I did not have enough money to purchase a decent set of speaker cables. As I was getting ready to take the speakers home the dealer stopped me and offered to loan me a set of cables until I had enough cash (Great Dealer!!!) to purchase some cables. Well, when I got home I discovered that the Logans were easily biwirable and that the cables he lent me were biwire cables. When I auditioned the Logans the dealer must have connected the jumpers when I told him I was not interested in biwiring a set of speakers. I figured what the hell, lets give it a try. I connected everything up, popped in a CD and my mouth fell to the floor. Unbelievable. So from one ex-skeptic to anyone who has a doubt. Biwiring works, I am an EE and frankly do not care why anymore.
liguy
Callahfc: Interesting post, however where do you think that most of us U.S.'ers came from, well it certainly wasn't from the U.S. and most families (that I know anyway) do hang on to many of their cultural though processes (ones that vary from group to group, IMO). In other words I feel that it is easier (and more on the money) to characterize a cultural group than it is to do so to a conglomerate group (namely the U.S.) which is more of a storage than a melting pot.
Holy heck! Liguy tried something - liked it immensely and decided that sharing his good feelings with this community would add to the moment. And then you guys turn it into a debate on electronic engineering theory again - like we haven't done the theory of bi-wiring before without any useful conclusion. Liguy does not need to do a double-blind test with a panel of listeners. He plugged the stuff in, it worked and he found the music to be wonderful - as it should be. In his situation I would be the same as him - my next thought would be to spin some disks, and tell some people about it. Liguy stated what he did and what happened - thanks Liguy, that is what I come here for.
Redkiwi: Liguy's comparison is betwwen a Dealer demo and a home audition that also included the bi-wire cables in addition. Dan and myself had hoped that he would do another comparison between bi and single wire, at home, which would paint a much clearer picture of the difference in sound. If they are internally bi-wired cables though I don't know if would be right to use them in single wire mode as I am not familiar with the internaly bi-wired type. And yes, the rest of the comments are just fluff.