Chapman T-7 opinions?

Has anybody heard some Chapman T-7 speakers? If so what is your opinion of them? I currently have PSB Stratus GOLD i
and Klipsch Forte II's, how would they compare to these?
ekaras
It's been some time since I heard the Chapman T-7, but I remember them very favorably. Stewart Chapman used to attend the meetings of the Pacific Northwest Audio Society, and demo'd many of the changes and improvements to his T-7 and T-9 speakers. His speakers have some design similarities to the Vandersteen models, although my recollection is that they image more accurately.
Thanks for the follow ups. I like rock and blues to listen to. Are these speakers very dynamic. I am not a big bass freak but I do like good midrange and sweet highs, do they do that well? With my PSB Stratus GOLD i speakers, I like the imaging they produce and with the Klipsch Forte's I like the dynamics and the bright sound. I know that's not for everbody, but that's what I like. Can anybody further give some characteristics of these speakers. Any comments would be welcome. Thank you in advance.
Kirk, that sells the model you are asking about here on the Audiogon, will help you with all these questions. I was interested myself, however load isn't 'benign' enough for my amp. Regards!