My Mark Levinson system help

I own a 335 a 38 a theta miles & a pair of martin logan sl3s. I want to buy the 39 would my system sound better running the 39 direct into the 335. Or should I keep the 38 with the 39. Email me with any input thanks [email protected] I think the 39 direct is the way to go..
lev335
I have listened to the 39 run directly to levinson 27 amps to SL3s. It sounds excellent. The 39 keeps the volume control in the analog domain unlike many digital processors that do the volume control in the digital domain. In the digital domain bits are cut off to control the volume and the result affects not only the volume but the quality of signal. Levinson did it right by keeping it in the analog domain. If you do not need additional inputs, run it directly. If you do need additional inputs you will probably want to upgrade your 38 to a 380S. I had a 38S and upgraded it--it is a huge difference in transparancy.
Comments such as those by Paul are those that you just ignore and move on. Typical anti-ML response.
Thanks for all the feedback except for Pauls nonsense. Wadia lol lol. keep it coming guys
Go to this link, http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/rise43.htm, and scroll down to the heading "Being direct". They discuss their findings running it direct.
I would have thought this is a forum for open discussion. Beemer (Paul) certainly has a right to his opinion, why did he get slashed ? Lev335, you are the one who asked in the first place, is it courteous to Paul to call his view 'nonsense' ?